Skip to Content
It is currently November 14th, 2019, 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: SimpleCast - Help
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 1:33 pm 
Junior User
Junior User

Hey community,

I have a Simplecast for the last 3 years and I use it to broadcast live events away from my studio but I went in yesterday on my account and I cant find it.
I haven't logged in my account for months and last time, I downloaded it again on my other compauter was in January. I tried to contact help desk three times with no help( they seems that cant return the call).

Any help? did they moved it to another area or?
I do see other products of mine such as sam boradcaster and dj seats but I cant see the SimpleCast and the option to download it again on my products

Thanks

Post subject: Re: SimpleCast - Help
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 3:34 pm 
SVS Member
SVS Member

Could it be that you are mixing up SAM Broadcaster with SAM Cast?
Simplecast was renamed to SAM Cast quite a while ago...

If that's not the problem, you'll have to contact Spacial's Support directly

We're offering custom PAL / PHP code and general SAM assistance at palscripts.com

My Project:
Send "Now Playing" from SAM to Twitter and/or Facebook | Sourcecode

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 4:28 pm 
Junior User
Junior User

Okay may be the name has changed to Sam Cast but shouldn't I still have my access to it?

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 4:38 pm 
SVS Member
SVS Member

Sure, I was just suggesting that you might confuse the name of things in your list of products.
I.e.: If there's SAM Cast in your clients area and you thought that was SAM Broadcaster you could now just click SAM Cast and download it.
The old "digit" versions of all software are only available from the clients area anymore, on the public website you'll only find the downloads for the 2013 versions.

Again, if that's not the problem, you have to contact the official helpdesk at Spacial.

We're offering custom PAL / PHP code and general SAM assistance at palscripts.com

My Project:

PostPosted: August 14th, 2013, 4:01 pm 
Junior User
Junior User

Thanks for the reply.
I went to client page and SimpleCast is not there I cant download it. It used to be there and its on another laptop and I would like to have it on another laptop.
I have called the help desk, 5 times and no response and I left voicemails and cant get hold of nobody. Sorry to say this but SpacialAudio have worse customer servcies and I think its just a machine and no one really works at their customer services. I am disaapointed since I bought all of my softwares from them and I dont get any help at all.

I hope they can read this and help me

Thanks

PostPosted: August 14th, 2013, 6:09 pm 
SVS Member
SVS Member

I can understand that you're not happy with response times from Spacial.
There are numerous reports by people who return after a long while and are now missing the records for their old purchases in the client area.
I'm completely with you when you want this to be solved once and for all or at least would like support to react more promptly to similar questions, there is nothing we can do about it.
To resolve things related to licensing there's always the need to exchange personal data and that won't happen on the forums.

Further discussion would just bring us away from the problem and so I'll close this thread now.
If you've got anything helpful to add, feel free to send me or any other SVS member a private message and we might add that here or reopen the thread.

My Project:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]