Skip to Content
It is currently July 3rd, 2020, 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: needing help With audio
PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 2:58 am 
New User
New User

ok, so im connecting to the stream, everythign with the stream is ok, but the audio isnt going through, how do I fix this, please if u can put it in step by step im a little stupid when it comes to this program

Last edited by autumn.l1 on February 16th, 2010, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 3:03 am 
New User
New User

oh and just to be a little more specific I do hear the music myself and song information is showing up on the url, and on the voice FX I have the auto button on underneth the audio and mic button on but nothing else on the Voice FX is flashing and the bars arent flashing with music or voice

ok..
Which version of SAM are you using? (N.x.x)-4.2.2
-Which database? Version? Is your database running as an application or a service? SAM4 and its running as an application(?)
-Which operating system? Service pack?-Windows 7
-Are you running everything on one machine or are some components remote? everything is running off one machine
- Are you running other programs on your SAM machine? sorry if imisinterpet the question, thee only other programs i run with SAM at the same time is Secondlife and limewire, but if you mean anything attached to the broadcaster then no.
- If a sound quality or configuration issue, what type of sound card?
-If a "communication problem" tell us as much as you can about your network and connection. Cable? DSL? T1? Routers? Proxies? Who is your streaming host? I run on wireless, through cable, and because we share we use the router
Im sorry if the information that I put in is wrong, im trying to give as much information as I can, im computer illiterate and im just very frustrated because i've been trying to work out this problem for hours and i feel stupid when it comes to this program

Last edited by autumn.l1 on February 16th, 2010, 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: needing help asap
PostPosted: February 16th, 2010, 7:43 am 
Alumni
Alumni

Start by changing the title of your thread to something that is relevant to your actual problem and by providing the information requested here:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=22713

Raritan Bay Radio