-v4.9.8 (07 November 2012)
* DE1425: Fix Icecast2 XML Pulldown crash.
* DE1474: SpacialNet Relay now supports Pull mode.
* DE1418: Fix Delete Song from Category Bug.
* TA9362: More robust GET and POST Code.
-v4.9.7 (20 August 2012)
* US2238: Improved CheapestStream encoder to allow compatibility with iTunes / Winamp players.
* US2277: Listen to Stream menu option directly from encoders.
* DE986: Fixed Wowza statistic relay issue. Added support for v3.
* US2276: New HTML output option to send stwCue data via HTTP to Triton's Station Manager application.
* DE1073: Fixed Category.Delete PAL scripting function.
* DE1312: Fixed failure of SAM to start on new installation.
* DE1313: Fixed Tip of Day scrollbar issue on Windows 7.
* DE1340: Fixed Archive window for Cheapest Stream encoder.
* DE1338: Fixed Crashing issues related to failed request port binding.
* Added TRequestList.Refresh to PAL scripting so that The RequestList can be refreshed automatically.
-v4.9.6 (21 May 2012)
* [LITE] Seperated AGC Configuration allowing upgrades to re-enable AGC. (DE1025)
* [LITE] Re-enabled Audiorealm integration in Lite. (DE1078)
* [LITE] Queue limit increased to 100 tracks. (DE1079)
* Spacialnet encoders can now send metadata at a defined interval.
* Cheapest Stream Statistic Relay falsely reporting inactivity fixed. (DE1077)
-v4.9.5 (27 March 2012)
* Fixed race condition in Player code. (DE1001)
* Added Check to Activation processing of XML warning of XML Core services failure. (DE989)
* Fixed Lagging Disabled Add button on Playlist window. (DE1014)
* Added more discriptive error messages to Windows Media Encoder.
* Fixed WMA Settings Loss when updating account information with SpacialNet API bug (DE1015)
* Added CheapestStream encoder to all versions of SAM.
* Introduction of PLUS and LITE versions of SAM Broadcaster.
-v4.9.4 (5 March 2012)
* /INSTANCE= flag could be used to run multiple instances of the software.
* /SHUTDOWNALL flag to shut down all instances.
* Added PAL method Queue.Refresh
* Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToNextCustom(fadeLevel, duration) // fadeLevel is a percentage of the current volume, duration is in milliseconds
* Added PAL method TPlayer.FadeToVolume(volumeLevel, duration) // volumeLevel is a percentage of the current volume, duration is in milliseconds
* Finally completely fixed double-play issue.
-v4.9.2 (14 September 2011)
* Added SpacialNet Encoder and SpacialNet Relays for easy configuration of SpacialNet stream hosting.
* Fixed UTF-8 support in player decks, Song Info Editor & Search window.
* Fixed double-play issue when custom XFade settings are applied.
* Updated email address for activations.
* Made all buttons fit properly on Edit time window.
* Fixed issue when clicking on corner of Pause/Play button that button toggle did not happen.
* Made more space for "Artist" label on Player as on XP it cut off slightly.
* Improved URLEncoding for HTMLOutput parser.
* Added maximum limits for Wowza stats where supported.
* Fixed "0-9" filter on samPHPweb template.
* Few more example PAL scripts provided.
* Fixed issue where "Remove from All" was incorrectly disabled.
-v4.9.1 (7 July 2011)
* Fixed & character display on player title.
* Fixed metronome button display.
* Disable delete and song info when no track selected in category view.
* Sorted out issue with progress indicator.
* Tracks lists now correctly displays number of days in duration summary.
* Fixed issue where custom XFade point only works if second Deck is already queued.
* Fixed floating Playlist window issues.
* PAL Scripting - ActivePlayer now always points to the Deck that most recently started playing.
* Converted PAL Scripting Reference into newer *.CHM help format to be compatible out-of-the-box with Vista/Win7.
-v4.9.0 (22 June 2011)
* New Spacial brand and user interface with lots of usability improvements!
* Updated encoder timers to show days of uptime.
* Updated Shoutcast 2 encoder to properly ignore metadata when metadata is disabled.
* Removed StreamAds support. Please contact Triton Digital for all your advertising needs.
* SAM->General->HTML Output moved under SAM->Tools->HTML Output menu.
* List your radio station on TuneIn.com with the new PAL script that ships with SAM. See TuneIn.pal inside PAL folder.
* Improved soundcard detection for Mic config.
* Improved Search window.
* Improved Apply to Album functionality.
* SoundFX now have space for 16 items.
* Air/Cue mute and volume control can be set directly from toolbar.
* Layout now always stored to default layout on exit. Also, new layout extension of *.sul
* Huge speed improvement when closing EQ/AGC/DSP config screen.
* UI now forces windows to show inside visible area.
-v4.8.0 (1 June 2011)
* SHOUTcast v2 encoder support.
* SHOUTcast v2 statistic relay support.
* Minor updates to PHP Web Template.
* Added index to requestlist table for improved query performance on web template.
* Royalty reports for France (SPPF, SCPP, SACEM).
* Changed backup method to be compatible with MySQL v5.5 or later.
* Icecast2 statistic relay support fixed for certain builds of Icecast. (KH builds)
* Added support for multiple VHosts for Wowza statistic relays.
-v4.7.4 (10 January 2011)
* Brand new samPHPweb implementation.
* Brand new static HTML pages design for samHTMLweb.
* Upgraded table structures to be compatible with latest version of MySQL.
* Upgraded FireBird engine to v2.5
* Use full PHP tags in writing samPHPweb and SAMReporter config file.
* Suppport for 64bit installer.
* Increased storage size for TrackNo field.
* Fixed broken ASCAP CSV report.
* Fixed progress report in Queue on large updates while using FireBird engine.
* Updated EULA.
* Added utility shortcuts.
* Fixed activation issue.
* Improved MySQL and FireBird detection.
-v4.7.3 (22 September 2010)
* SHOUTcast relay now properly detects AAC in all cases.
* ICEcast relay improved to detect Targeted Ad-Injector version, listen url and ListenerTracker status flag.
* Wowza v2 stats support added.
* Use local user directories on XP as well to allow for standard user installations.
* FMCard support. See FMCard Wiki Documentation.
* Fixed "stuck track slider" bug.
* Removed MP3 (Normal) and MP3 (ACM) encoders. If you want them back, run SAM with the /LEGACYENC parameter string.
* Added "Restore Defaults" to several configuration screens.
* Fixed UK PPL report for non-MySQL users.
* Improved mono downmix to avoid excessive clipping.
* Fixed NULL "timematrix" for StreamAds when using Traffic Log rotation.
* Fixed deadlock on stopping encoders while streaming is paused due to network issues.
* Fix SAMReporter to work for multiple installations of SAMBC on same server.
* Fixed bug where ID3v2.3 pictures did not properly load in certain cases when using UNICODE tags.
-v4.7.1 (20 April 2010)
* Full release build.
-v4.7.0B4 (13 April 2010)
* Huge update of SAM Broadcaster to allow for better Vista/Win7 UAC compatibility.
* Big rewrite of installer.
* Setup now happens the first time you run SAM Broadcaster.
* Allow for embedded FireBird for simpler install process. Will however automatically detect if FireBird server is available during setup.
* /SHUTDOWN and /UNINSTALL can now happen at the same time.
* Jump to Program or Data paths - from either "SAM->Tools->Jump" menu or from Windows "Start->Program files->SAM Broadcaster->Help" menu.
* Fixed display issues with Event scheduler and Win7.
* Shipped some new default PAL scripts with installer.
* We no longer ship versions with PostgreSQL or MS SQL included in the installer. You need to make sure these database systems are already installed before you install SAM Broadcaster. FireBird installer still included though.
-v4.6.4 (25 February 2010)
* Fixed FireBird install issues on XP.
* Installer now asks if this is a Trial install for first-time installers.
* Fixed Top Spins report to also work in Firebird and other databases.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases. Turns out initial fix in v4.6.3 did not work.
* Stats relays graph legend maxed out at 9999 - fixed to handle larger numbers.
-v4.6.3 (4 February 2010)
* Improved support for advanced time targeting and additional StreamAds features.
* New option to export station information directly to Webcast Metrics (Added for future support).
* Fixed bug where certain MySQL users had trouble with files longer than about 2.5 hours.
* You can now specify sampling rate for LAME encoder. Also updated LAME driver.
* Fixed MySQL detection for Vista and Win7.
* Fixed tag loader for WAV tags. Non-Goldwave tags failed to load in certain cases.
-v4.6.0 (7 September 2009)
* New AndoMedia Targeted Ad-Injector encoder (MP3).
* Added default layout for 1280x1024 screen size.
* Automatic de-activation during uninstall process.
* Added trial and special offer registration process.
* Updated Wowza stats server support for new CDATA entries.
* Added error checking for "ThreadSock" error condition so encoder can automatically recover.
* Vista improvements
- More Vista / Windows7 friendly handling of Registry entries.
- Removed Kernel Streaming which is no longer supported by Vista.
- Fixed Mic/Line-in dialog for Vista.
-v4.5.6 (3 August 2009)
* Release build.
-v4.5.6 [WM-ROBUST-RC4] (17 July 2009)
* Added support for TMStudios GoldWave tags. Visit the TMStudios website for more information.
* Updated Amazon Album information lookup to sign requests as required from 15 August 2009.
* Changed MySQL FLOAT fields to DOUBLE to avoid rounding/precision problems with item ordering fields.
-v4.5.5 [WM-ROBUST-RC3] (27 May 2009)
* Increased the RemoteEncoders process priority.
* Decreased default Pre-Trigger time to 300ms.
-v4.5.4 [WM-ROBUST-RC2] (22 May 2009)
* Added PreFireTime to encoders to assist with cleaner 1-to-1 targeting.
-v4.5.3 [WM-ROBUST-RC1] (11 May 2009)
* Fixed bug with SoundExchange report when using FireBird database.
* Added CSV export of SoundExchange report.
* Updated StreamAds logic to skip "Phase1" selection to allow for better distribution of shorter ads.
* Increased default separation times for StreamAds Logic.
* Added support for "Pre-Event" scripting in Windows Media Encoder. (NOTE: Value added feature for StreamAds clients. See new EULA.)
* Installer will now close a running instance of SAM Broadcaster before attempting to do the installation.
* Added PID cleanup for Robust encoders on SAM startup procedure.
* Disabled launch of installer from Vista to avoid issues with elevated Admin level access.
-v4.4.8 [WM-ROBUST-BETA9] (1 April 2009)
* Added Wowza stats relay support.
* Added URL Append Template for Shoutcast/Icecast streaming.
* Fixed bug where encoders did not wait full duration before trying to reconnect.
-v4.4.7 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (17 December 2008)
* Added Top Spins report to SAMReporter.
-v4.4.6 [WM-ROBUST-BETA8] (13 November 2008)
* Added LAME MP3 encoder. Recommended for use in multi-core machines.
-v4.4.4 [WM-ROBUST-BETA7] (12 September 2008)
* Improved instance ID calculation on product activation. (Might require you to re-activate product.)
-v4.4.2 [WM-ROBUST-BETA5] (1 July 2008)
* Added "ROBUST" WM9 experimental encoder.
* Better title streaming support for IceCast - you can now set a custom "title streaming" template.
-v4.3.6 (16 April 2008)
* Fixed Amazon album/song information lookups to use latest improved Amazon API.
* Fixed "frozen" Ogg decoder bug, which was introduced in v4.3.0
* DSP plugin bug fixed.
-v4.3.4 (25 February 2008)
* Fixed vulnerability in samPHPweb template (http://support.spacialaudio.com/wiki/Sa ... bility_fix
* Fixed bug in SAM Reporter - date range was incorrectly applied to Requests report.
* Added log buffer timeout that forces an event log write of buffer regularly.
* Updated StreamAds to handle changes in advertisement details better.
* New shortcut keys:
[SHIFT] + [F1] - Fade to play (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global play button)
[SHIFT] + [F2] - Fade to pause (Or hold down [SHIFT] while clicking on global pause/stop button)
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Auto
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Queue
[CTRL] +  - DJ mode: Manual
-v4.3.2 (10 December 2007)
* DSP plugins now automatatically load on startup.
* Better Vista support for FireBird.
* Improved MySQL detection routines in installer.
* Updated FireBird embedded database driver.
* Activation now required for registration keys.
* Various small bug fixes.
-v4.3.0 (3 September 2007)
* Added more reports for UK reporting requirements (PPL).
* Updated request.js to handle AudioRealm cluster proxy IP problem better.
* Added AudioRealm request IP address to request handler (for new installs only).
* Fixed issue where songs got frozen when network drives become unavailable.
-v4.2.5 (15 February 2007)
* Fixed bug in StreamAds when using FireBird database (Paramaters did not have unique names).
* Fixed potential deadlock situation when player pushes new format to audio filters.
-v4.2.4 (3 February 2007)
* Removed TimeShift in StreamAds.
* Improvements to Abacast relay. Fixed AudioRealm touch as well with Abacast relays.
-v4.2.3 (1 January 2007)
* Fixed audio-pipeline config - DeckB was pointing to wrong location on AGC button.
-v4.2.2 (14 December 2006)
* Added StreamAds support.
* Full support for MySQLv4.1 and MySQLv5.x
* Added missing .aac extention to Encoder Archive dropdown.
* Fixed #basename#, #filepath# and various other parameters in HTTP HTML output.
* Fixed Soundcard AGC support.
* Updated SAM Reporter (Now uses PHP5 for MySQLv5 support)
* Updated SAM Installer
- fixed some issues with MS SQL database installer
- improved MySQL installation detection routines
- fixed issues if user changed database type during middle of install
* New PAL commands
-v4.1.1 [BETA] (4 September 2006)
* Voice tracking
* Quicker large playlist import support.
* Added Windows Media Playlist (*.wpl) import support.
* Limited queue search for rotation rules to the first 50 items. Large queues caused very large SQL queries, resulting in errors.
* Added support for Orban Optimod-PC 1100 hardware audio processing. This process could also be used with other soundcards like the EMU range of soundcards.
* More improvements to /SERVICE switch - SAM now properly handles log-off actions.
* Fixed IceCast server support for aacPlus encoder.
* Added support for export to CSV (Comma Delimited) format for both the Queue and any Category.
* New PAL commands
-v4.0.2 [BETA] (27 May 2006)
* Removed BETA auto-expire. If you own a valid key the application will no longer expire.
* Due to the inferior quality of the mp3PRO encoder producing plain MP3, this option has been disabled. Use the MP3 (Normal) plugin instead. Current users will be able to keep their old configuration, but will not be able to make any changes. We highly recommend reconfigurating using the MP3 (Normal) encoder. Use the mp3PRO encoder ONLY for producing mp3PRO streams.
* Updated text and links to properly reflect the new SpacialNet website.
* Slightly improved Station details configuration screen.
* Slightly improved MPM statistic relay configuration screen.
* MP3 (Normal) encoder default format changed to 64kbps, 22.1kHz, Stereo.
* Added ability to add complete category to queue from PAL script or Event Scheduler.
* Startup command line options.
/NOSPLASH (Do not load splash screen on SAM startup.)
/SERVICE (SAM is running as a service. Do not quit when logging out.)
/NOLOG (Do not log notices, warnings and errors to the event log file.)
/SHUTDOWN (Closes running instance of SAM.)
Example usage: SAMBC.exe /NOSPLASH /SERVICE
-v4.0.1 [BETA] (14 April 2006)
* Added aacPlusv2 encoder
* Updated samPHPweb with the latest version containing some security improvements.