Skip to Content
It is currently November 20th, 2014, 8:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: August 23rd, 2009, 7:20 pm 
New User
New User

Hi, I have been using SAM Broadcaster for a while now and I quite like it as a mixer and broadcasting tool, but i am currently srtuggling with an issue that is driving me insane and I am now at a loss as to what more I can do to get around it. It is with regards to setting up and configuring a new 'Microphone' to work with SAM from within Windows VISTA.
I know about VSTA's so-called issues with regards to general latency, and how to use 'Admin-Rights' to change that.., and believe me I have tried, but this is different. I am currently trying to use an 'EDIROL-UA-25EX-USB-Audio-Capture' Device with Windows Vista. This device is working absolutely brilliantly with all of my other audio applications such as 'Cubase-VST' & 'Sonar-LE', etc.., but when I try to configure a new microphone with SAM Broadcaster, all I get is an incredible amount of 'feedback' and really-bad 'latency' issues where my voice repeats consisently, or repeats even when I have tried to re-set and re-work with the Buffers from within SAM, but nothing is giving way, nothing.., and I am now at a total loss as to what I can do to resolve this??
I am currently using SAM-B version 4.5.6, .. as I tried to upgrade to see if that would do the trick but sadly not...., Please can anyone help me out??
:(

PostPosted: August 24th, 2009, 4:15 am 
Super User
Super User

In the encoders window on desktop B make sure that the BLUE button is depressed not the RED one

PostPosted: August 31st, 2009, 5:01 pm 
New User
New User

Hi, thanks for you reply. In answer to your post, the Blue Encoder is always pressed, not red., and i still have the problem, is there anything else that i could try?