Skip to Content
It is currently August 7th, 2020, 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: January 31st, 2017, 2:41 pm 
New User
New User

I have been using Sam for years. I bought a new computer that now has windows 10. I had to purchase the most recent version of Sam Broadcaster. I am using a 10 channel yamaha mixer and not using virtual audio cables. My guests and co-hosts on skype used to be able to hear music, bumpers, commercials when I used Sam. When I purchased the new version of Sam to work using Windows 10, my co-host and guests can no longer hear any music, commercials or sound fx when I play them through Sam. I can hear them fine and they broadcast over the air when I stream live, but who ever is calling through Skype can not hear them. They can hear me talking and they stream through Skype. No one can hear when I play music, FX or commercials through Sam.

I did not change my configuration of external lines like I did before. I run my condensor mic into channel 1. My PC line out runs to channel 4 on the mixer. From my mixer, the stereo out runs into the computer line in input.

Can anyone offer any ideas, suggestions or help on how to fix this? I see there are instructions on how to use virtual audio cables. I never used them before because of the mixer. Any ideas on a fix or what I may have done wrong that stopped Skype callers from hearing sound from Sam?

Thanks in advance.