Skip to Content
It is currently December 12th, 2017, 11:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 8:47 am 
New User
New User

Hi Team,

I reinstalled my OS recently and had to load a backup of my SAM configuration. It loaded all my categories and events but I had to reloaded all my music manually (else way it did not manage to find it despite that the directory is still the same).
Also, after I did this I noticed that when I click the Play button it plays a single track and another track does not start. I checked my events. They are all based on clockwheel script files which were not in their initial directory. I moved them back to where they were initially and I even tried to reload them again manually. However, an error popped up. The name was "Warning" and the text was "The file does not exist" despite it clearly does.
I tried creating a clockwheel script from the second menu of the event manually. It still does not work but at least cleared the old directory of the files. I tried reloading again and stumbled on the same error. No results whatsoever. I am not able to make these work.
Do you have any ideas what the error may be and why I am not able to load my swf files neither to my old events or to a newly created one?

PostPosted: October 26th, 2017, 7:07 am 
SVS Member
SVS Member

Is the DJMODE set to Auto or Queue? Go To Tools>>Verify Songs and let that run, if the database song pointer is pointing to a location that no longer exists you will get a txt file with songs removed from the database. You can then re-add them. Suggest making a backup before running this.