Skip to Content
It is currently March 8th, 2021, 7:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: April 26th, 2018, 2:51 am 
Offline
New User
New User

Joined: April 26th, 2018, 2:49 am
Posts: 1
SAM Broadcaster Cloud app was working fine on Android 7.1 however upon updating my Google Pixel 2 to Android 8.1 the app only loads a blank white screen on startup and crashes itself. Any solution?

_________________
Shawn Yadav
Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: December 9th, 2018, 11:46 pm 
Offline
SVS Member
SVS Member

Joined: October 15th, 2003, 11:59 pm
Posts: 4743
Location: Los Angeles - A Little West Of Nashville
Is your stream SHOUTcast version 1 or version 2 ?

The version 1 streams have stopped working in many Google related things.

_________________
- DJ Dee
- Spacial Volunteer Support (SVS)
- Custom PAL services: www.palscripts.com
- http://www.AlternativeHD.com
- http://www.lahotcountry.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: April 27th, 2019, 9:36 am 
Offline
New User
New User

Joined: April 27th, 2019, 9:30 am
Posts: 1
shawnyadav wrote:
SAM Broadcaster Cloud app was working fine on Android 7.1 however upon updating my Google Pixel 2 to Android 8.1 the app only loads a blank white screen on startup and crashes itself. Any solution?
9Apps Vidmate Cartoon HD


Even I was facing the same issue on my Moto G but when I updated SAM Broadcaster Cloud app started crashing. What I did was cleared the app cache and re-installed the app. And all was back to normal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: May 28th, 2020, 6:31 am 
Offline
New User
New User

Joined: March 24th, 2020, 6:12 am
Posts: 1
seoking wrote:
shawnyadav wrote:
SAM Broadcaster Cloud app was working fine on Android 7.1 however upon updating my Google Pixel 2 to Android 8.1 the app only loads a blank white screen on startup and crashes itself. Any solution?
9Apps Vidmate Cartoon HD


Even I was facing the same issue on my Moto G but when I updated SAM Broadcaster Cloud app started crashing. What I did was cleared the app cache and re-installed the app. And all was back to normal.


Not working for me tried clearing cache still same problem mx player apk

_________________
mx player apk and mx player


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: December 28th, 2020, 5:48 am 
Offline
New User
New User

Joined: December 28th, 2020, 5:35 am
Posts: 1
pinknemo13 wrote:
seoking wrote:
shawnyadav wrote:
SAM Broadcaster Cloud app was working fine on Android 7.1 however upon updating my Google Pixel 2 to Android 8.1 the app only loads a blank white screen on startup and crashes itself. Any solution?


Even I was facing the same issue on my Moto G but when I updated SAM Broadcaster Cloud app started crashing. What I did was cleared the app cache and re-installed the app. And all was back to normal.


Not working for me tried clearing cache still same problem


Hi there as countrywesterndj says that if you are using SHOUTcast version 1 it doesn't work on many google related things But if you have updated your app and you are still having this problem then have you changed your mobile because something like this happened to me on the previous mobile but when I got the new mobile and when I used the SAM Cloud Android app on my new mobile My problem was solved.

_________________
WhatsApp Plus


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 55 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group