Skip to Content
It is currently October 17th, 2019, 6:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: October 4th, 2018, 10:50 am 
New User
New User

Windows 10 Pro
I,m running SAM Broadcaster 2017-08-12 V2017.7 , MYSQL Server 5.7.21 PHP7.0 . I'm using the webphp script now i received this error message , any advice please.

PHPParse error: Invalid numeric literal in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\radio\mix\sam\library\Common\form.php on line 51

PostPosted: October 4th, 2018, 11:38 am 
SVS Member
SVS Member

08 and 09 are not valid numeric literals because the 0 prefix designates an octal (base-8) number.
01-07 work fine because that is the very same number in octal and decimal, but they are still octal numbers as well.
PHP up to and including 5.6 would only report this as a warning level error, but as part of a major redesign in PHP7 and because this could cause really strange behavior when not noticed and performing calculations (i.e.: 07+08 is not 015 but 07 and 070 + 015 is not 85 but is 69 and 0105)

Check out my post linked in the FAQ for info on how to fix this yourself or upgrade to at least SAM 2018.3 to have Spacial fix this for you. (The code is the same since Spacial just shipped what I sent them)

We're offering custom PAL / PHP code and general SAM assistance at palscripts.com

My Project:
Send "Now Playing" from SAM to Twitter and/or Facebook | Sourcecode

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]