I'm very concerned
due a PC update and a moving (the radio will be moved in the next week to another city), to avoid to stop the broadcasting, I did copied the config files and database on my PC and activated it instead. So the owner can relocate the radio in the new house, without worries.
My IP is quite different than the original one (I'm in another nation)
This shouldn't have a big impact ...
Everything works fine EXCEPT that into the HTML template header, the JS function request(songID)
has the OLD IP in $host$
rather than the new one.
Song requests are consequently disrupt (as far as I don't hard encode my IP)
I'm not figuring out where SAM is getting the old IP :-/
I tried to restart it, without solving the issue ...
* Open a popup window to send a song request to SAM
var samhost = "$host$";
var samport = "$port$";
requests(songID, samhost, samport);