1. This forum is meant to post any features requests or changes you would like to see in SAM.
2. Remember, it takes time to implement features, and some are easier to implement than others - so just because your feature request is not in the next release of SAM does not mean it will never make it.
3. Bug reports should be posted here:
4. SAM is a highly specialized program. A feature will not be added to SAM just because its "cool". It must be a feature that has a highly functional purpose that will be used by a large group of SAM users.
5. Features that adds a layer of complexity to SAM will probably not be added. Ease of use is a very important goal in SAM design.
6. Sometimes legal, political and economical issues will prevent us from implementing some features.
7. SAM can not and will not do absolutely everything from default install. SAM is highly modular, and with PAL, PHP, ASP and MySQL it can easily be extended to do some pretty cool stuff.
If you want something developed, but do not have the knowledge to do it yourself - do NOT expect anybody to do it for you for FREE.
If somebody does help you, they do it out of the goodness of their hearts and their love of the community and broadcasting.
In some cases the only way to get something developed is to pay somebody to do it.
SpacialAudio itself developes PAL, PHP, Database and SAM extentions on requests at standard development rates. Please contact us for more information.