Perhaps someone experienced this.
Suddenly noticed that some songs are skipped. I investigated this and discovered that songs a present on the disk yet, sam does not see it.
and the problem is: insted of this "c:/directory/artist/song.mp3" some songs have a link like this "c:/directory/artist/ song.mp3"
as you can see, there is a SPACE between song name.
It is fixed by going into song info and re-attaching a song again followed by Saving it.
Too many songs to fix it this way.
When I check the paths by going there the normal way through windows explorer, all is correct and has no problem.
Evidently something happened either in mySql or in sam itself... AND i DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO FIX IT.
If I do verify, them sam will filter out all songs that have that extra gap, and I won't know even which songs have been filtered out to replace them.
Also, I do not know where the problem lies and how fix it.
PS I've tried repairing mysql ... it shows OK everywhere, uet the problem is still there.
Win 2008 Server
Custom made computer
16 gig Ram AMD PC
Edirol UA 25EX Audio card
PRESONUS STUDIO LIVE Console