We are in the process of migrating the Spacial Wiki content to our new Help Center at spacial.com.
Please visit the Help Center for latest Tips and Tricks, Documentation and Troubleshooting.
The request window shows all pending requests that is waiting to be added to the queue (Either automatically, or manually) in SAM Broadcaster.
- Refresh button will refresh the list of requests.
- Clear button will clear the list of requests (effectively ignoring those requests).
- ETA is the estimated time the request will be added to the queue.
- Artist - Title information.
- Duration or total play time of the requested song.
- The status bar displays the number of songs inside the request window and the total duration of the songs. (The total playtime of the request list.)
Right-clicking on the request list it will bring up a popup menu with many more actions.
[Enter]: Add selected request(s) to bottom of queue
[Ctrl] + [Enter]: Add selected request(s) to top of queue
[Del]: Ignore (remove) selected request(s)
[Ctrl] + [Del]: Ignore all requests (Clear)
[F10]: Refresh information
[Alt] + : Song information editor