We are in the process of migrating the Spacial Wiki content to our new Help Center at spacial.com.
Please visit the Help Center for latest Tips and Tricks, Documentation and Troubleshooting.
The buttons on the toolbar are (from left to right):
- Play: Start playing a song in the first empty deck if all decks are empty, or if a deck is paused start playing the deck. If a deck is already playing the Play button will restart the song.
- Pause: This button will pause the first currently playing deck it finds. If both decks are playing you will need to press this button twice to pause both decks. Pressing pause again will start play again.
- Stop: Will stop any currently playing deck. (Will stop both decks if both are playing.)
- Next: This button will load the next song into a deck (if needed) and start play.
- Note: Try holding down [Shift] while you click on this button, it will fade the last song out.
- Mute: Mute button will silence the audio over the speakers, but do not effect the audio going through the audio pipeline.
- In other words the encoders will still properly encode the audio and your listeners will still hear audio if you are in Pipeline mode in your Encoders (blue circle is pressed in).
- The Virtual DJ has 3 operating modes: Auto DJ, Play Queue & Manual DJ
- Clicking on the button will switch the Virtual DJ mode between Auto DJ and Manual mode. Clicking on the dropdown arrow of the button will bring up a dropdown menu which will allow you to switch to a specified virtual DJ mode. It also allows you to turn Auto recovery off or on.
- Desktop A/B/C: Clicking on these buttons will instantly load a brand new set of windows inside the SAM Desktop . This handy feature allows many windows to be open without cluttering up your working space.
- Config: Will bring up the Configuration screen.
- Hide: Will minimize SAM4 to the tray icon area (the area located to the bottom right of your screen). You can either Double-click on the SAM icon in the tray to show SAM again, or Right-click on the icon to bring up a popup menu.
- Help [?]: This button brings up this help documentation.
- Clock: Displays the current system time in 24-hour format.
- Viewer Statistic Panel (in SAM Broadcaster Only): It reports in real-time how many viewers are connected to your station and your highest/peak count since SAM Broadcaster started.