Tools is apart of the menu-bar in SAM Broadcaster and SAM Party DJ.
- Reset Weight Balance: Run this each time after you added songs to your library if you use weighted rotation, otherwise newer songs might play very often since they have a very low balance.
- Verify Songs: Scans through all the songs in the media library database and then deletes all entries where the physical file no longer exists.
- Clear History: Will completely empty the history table. Most broadcasters need this data for reporting purposes (Used for royalties or station statistics). So be very careful with this command. We recommend doing a backup of your data before you run this command.
- Mass Tagger: Load or Save all the tags for your songs with a single button click.
Options in SAM Broadcaster Only
- Reports: Opens the SAM Broadcaster reports generator.
- Backup: Backup the complete SAM4 database.
- Restore: Restores the complete SAM4 database.
- Note: Backup/Restore is not available for all supported database types. Currently only FireBird and MySQL is supported.